Saturday, January 2, 2010

Just a big ol' pile of sexy.

Have you ever had one of those days where you just felt like absolute shit and nothing was going right? Well, that's the kind of day that I've had. I had to work last night, so I felt kind of off when I got home because of that, my sister was being a brat, my mom wanted to do something nice, and it was all just. too. much. Things started to get slightly better once we figured out what we were going to do, and I went and took a shower in preparation to make myself look slightly more human.

For some reason my chest cold is coming back, which means that not only do I fell pretty run down, I also sometimes break into hacking spasms which make me sound like I have smoked a pack a day for at least five years. It's disgusting, and I really wish that there was something that I could do about it, but for right now, there's not. So, I simply deal with it. (I'm not being unsafe about a medical thing or anything, I'm just pretty sure that it's the same thing that I dealt with back in November and I already have the doctor's bill and medications from that visit. Not fun.)
But we had made plans to go out, so go out we must. And there were problems galore there. It was one of those days where most of my clothes didn't want to fit right, which meant that I went through three pairs of pants before I finally found a pair that didn't make me want to scream when I put them on. I threw on a couple of shirts, my trusty clogs, and was finally ready to go.

The surprising thing was that the entire outfit ended up not looking half bad. One of the things that I did was work with my style restrictions for the day, and ended up wearing soft comfy clothes that felt like pajamas. Top that off with one of my many large, hair hiding hats, and I was ready to conquer the world.

That is, until I came home and about fell over. Now I have to go and see if I can get my TV working again...


No comments:

Post a Comment